This website (this "Site") owned and operated by CDK Global, LLC (together with its affiliates, individually or collectively, "CDK"). Your privacy is important to CDK. We want you to understand how we collect, use, share and store your information when you use this Site. By using this Site, you accept and agree to the practices this Privacy Statement describes. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Information We Collect
When you use this Site, we may collect and use personally identifiable information and other information about you. "Personally identifiable information" includes your name, address, email address, telephone number and other similar information that can be used to individually identify you, directly or indirectly, and that is not otherwise publicly available. For example, we may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide on this Site or Linked Sites by filling in forms, opening an account or purchasing any product or service on or through this Site, including your name, address, email address, telephone number or other information;
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us or other parties who provide products or services on or through this Site, or other users of this Site through this Site for any reason, including information in emails you send us, or submissions you may make on our Site; and
- Details of your visits to this Site or Linked Sites and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, browser type, device identification data, the date and time you accessed or left the Site, and the pages you viewed.
In addition, we may combine information about your visits to this Site and/or any Linked Site with personally identifiable information about you (this combination is sometimes called "PII Merger") so that we can better understand your interests and serve you better, such as by tailoring your experience within this Site or a Linked Site or delivering relevant advertisements to you as described in "Use of Tracking Technologies" below. You can opt out of having this occur by opting out of interest-based advertising as described in "Your Privacy Options" below. We do not retrieve personally identifiable information from the computer or other device that you use to visit this Site or any Linked Site.
Use of Tracking Technologies
A "cookie" is a small computer file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit this Site again (or certain other cooperating websites), the cookie allows us to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. A pixel tag (also known as a "web beacon") is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking a user's activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies. To learn more about the details, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org and/or other resources.
Your Privacy Options
- Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising and PII Merger. CDK is a participant in the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA") and supports DAA's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, which means that you have options and choices about our collection and use of your data for online interest-based advertising. CDK is also a member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau ("IAB") and adheres to the IAB Code of Conduct. For more information about interest-based information tracking and to opt out of interest-based advertising categories by CDK, you may click on the DAA's AdChoices icon located at the bottom of this page or visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Please note that if you choose to opt out of having your information used to deliver advertisements tailored to your interests, you will continue to see advertisements delivered by CDK, but these advertisements may not be as relevant to you.
- Do-Not-Track Request. This Site currently does not respond to "do not track" or similar signals.
Use of Your Information
- General. We use the information we collect from you on this Site primarily to enable us to effectively provide our products and services, including:
- To provide you the information, products or services offered on or through this Site;
- For our internal purposes such as to monitor and analyze Site traffic and usage patterns to help improve this Site or product or service offered on or through this Site, better understand our customers' needs, or to develop new offerings in which you may be interested;
- To compile statistics and reports regarding the users of this Site, products and services, which may include combining the personal information you provide with information we obtain from business partners or other companies;
- To deliver interest-based content and advertising to you that is targeted to the interests we identify through your online activities;
- To share with our related companies or trusted third parties so that they may assist us with our use of the information as described above; and
- To share with trusted third parties, such as advertising networks, for use in delivering interest-based advertising to you.
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on this Site. These procedures may include, but are not limited to, facility access control, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and Site monitoring. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your data to this Site is done entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Websites and Social Media Features
This Site may contain links to third party websites ("Linked Site"). CDK provides these Linked Sites solely for your convenience, and does not control or endorse any of them. CDK cannot be responsible for the content, security, or privacy policies of such Linked Sites. By accessing other third party websites or applications through this Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use CDK's Site.
Our Site may include social media features, such as the Facebook "Like" button. These features may collect your IP address and the website pages you are visiting, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features are either hosted on a third party website or hosted directly on this Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the entity providing them.
This Site is hosted and operated in the United States ("US") and elsewhere in the world except Europe. It is not intended to be used by users in, or to offer products or services to residents of, Europe. By using the Site, you are consenting to the transfer of any information related to your use of this Site (including your personal information) to the US or to another jurisdiction other than your own. If you are accessing this Site from outside the US, please be advised that US law (or the law of the jurisdiction ultimately hosting this Site or the related content) may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right under California law to request companies with whom you have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies' sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the past year. If you are a California resident and wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact us using the contact information set forth below.
This Site is solely for use by businesses and by people who are at least 18 years old. By using this Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user's misrepresentation of age. Under no circumstances may anyone under 13 years of age use this Site, or submit any information, including personally identifying information, on this Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under the age of 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf in order to overwrite this paragraph.
Privacy Statement Updates
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time, and any changes will take effect immediately after they are posted on this Site. Collection and use of your information from that point on will be subject to the updated Privacy Statement. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed your agreement to the updated Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the changes, you should stop using the Site and notify us that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes. We will specify the date of the most recent update in the "Last Date for Updates" section of this Privacy Statement. If you need a copy of any previous version(s) of this Privacy Statement, you may contact us at the address below.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints regarding CDK's privacy practices or this Privacy Statement please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
CDK Global Holdings, Inc.
1950 Hassell Rd.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Last Date for Updates
This Privacy Statement was last updated on March 13, 2018.